Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Dumpster Dive HAUL Xbox ONE, designer shoes, spiritual enlightenment... and free donuts!



Welcome to VLOGNOSIS! We're ambiguous... Question our legality? We've got all the best! Dumpster diving and the discipline of
KUNG FU. The first lesson that I will be reminded of today is... PATIENCE! Trash :( Trash :( Trash :( Trash :( Trash trash trash trash trash tra tra tras trtrtrtrtrtr...

Skywalker: I don't even know what I'm doing here! We're wasting our time!!! Yoda: The boy has no patience. Obi Wan" He will learn :) are you guys dumpster diving too? (Screamed) WHOAAHH! :O Even though I was quite startled by something moving in this dumpster this might be a good opportunity to find
free food for your pet reptiles:) ...Turtles, bearded dragons, snakes... I hate snakes!!! I've had it with these mother f n snakes!!! I always find tons of confidential information :O. If these stores are watching, please shred! Hate to think my identity could be so easily stolen just by shopping at your store.

It's actually still cold :) Dumpsters: the givers of life:) (GAMESTOP finds...) Xbox one!!! :O. (Singing parody) "Feels like I'm knocking on commercial development's door..." Oh SWEET! A donut :) ...A little bit stale... ...They haven't even been opened! There's gotta be like hundreds of hangers in here! Check out that half-eaten burrito! This dumpster is full of VANS! Some are empty... Some are not! "Here kitty kitty kitty!" Wow, that's a really unfriendly cat.

But hopefully its catching some of the mice that might be lurking in my dumpsters, and keeping me safe thank you, SUPER KITTY. Ok some of these are obviously empty another yeah she's I found ok I don't know this is but now have shoes and Marcus no not halt
summary i don't know about you but I. Find these things really boring so we're
gonna skip this part so what was our total now I'm asking you what is our
total leave your best guess in the comments section below the person who
guesses closest to the correct amount will win a prize.

Dumpster Dive HAUL Xbox ONE, designer shoes, spiritual enlightenment... and free donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment